Christ Church, Newton, is Grateful for Your Financial Support
Christ Church, Newton, relies on pledges and weekly collections from the individuals and families who attend our services to serve others in our community, operate our historic facility, pay the salaries for our staff members, support our diocese and the organizations that use our facility, and handle the numerous maintenance projects associated with owning a building of such significence. As a religious institution, Christ Church, Newton, is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization; all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
There are many ways to give to Christ Church, Newton.
- Your annual pledge allows our Vestry to plan for the church's financial future. Pledges are set in the late fall of each year; the funds are collected throughout the calendar year as determined by each parishioner. Pledges fund the salaries, maintenance projects, office expenses, and other financial commitments set by the church.
- Weekly collections during our services add to the funds used to maintain our structure and handle our financial commitments.
- In addition to individual contributions, consider listing Christ Church, Newton, as your institution of choice on your employer's workplace giving program.
- Planned giving supports your philanthropic goals, and can include stock transfers, charitable annuities, bequests, charitable trusts, endowments, retirement plan assets, and gifts of life insurance or real property.
Christ Church, Newton, provides financial support to our partner parishes in the Diocese of Panama, through our annual Toy Sale, Farmer's Market, and our recent Saving Santiago fund drive.
Contributions to the Diocese of Panama can be made out to "Christ Church" with "Diocese of Panama" noted on the memo portion of the check.
Your contributions allow us to support Family Promise of Sussex County, and serve others in our community. Many organizations use our space, including:
- The Children's Chorus of Sussex County
- The Sussex County Youth Orchestra
- The Sussex County Oratorio Society
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- El Refugio, which provides social services to the local latino population
- Sussex County Community College English as a Second Language program
Contributions should be made out to "Christ Church" and mailed to Christ Church, Newton, 62 Main Street, Newton, NJ 07860.
We thank you for helping us to be Christ's presence in our community.