Christ Church Launches Capital Campaign to Restore the Church Buildings and Grounds and to Strengthen the Parish.
Christ Church recently launched "Strengthen to Serve," its first comprehensive capital campaign in over 50 years. With the enthusiasm and support from our parish community, we have an exciting opportunity to renew our facilities, which will ensure that Christ Church has the ability to serve and welcome people for many years to come. The campaign's goal is to accomplish the following:
- Repair and paint the interior of the church (approximate cost, $250,000);
- Install access ramps for handicapped individuals entering the church (approximate cost, $50,000);
- Repave the parking lot (approximate cost, $50,000);
- Replace rusted exterior doors and hinges (cost unknown at this time);
- Complete other miscellaneous improvement projects, as deemed appropriate by the Vestry (cost unknown at this time).
Support from parishioners is crucial to the success of this fundraising effort. As a demonstration of parishioners' commitment to the ministry of Christ Church and its future growth and development, church members will pledge over three years an amount in addition to their regular pledge. This Capital Campaign Pledge can be paid monthly, quarterly, annually or in one lump sum. There are many ways to give, including online.
For a guide to determine the amount which can be given on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis, and demonstrate the sum total of that pledge after three years, click here.
Now it is our turn to carefully think about how Christ Church has impacted our lives and consider what each of us can do to help our parish move forward with a successful capital fund drive.
We are counting on everyone's participation, prayers, and hearts in order to make this campaign a success. Every gift will make a positive impact on our buildings and grounds, and help make our beautiful church accessible to all who wish to join our church family and worship here with us.